Exclusive savings for our U.S. Military.
Jimmy Cleveland Nissan wants to say thank you to our U.S. Military with exclusive vehicle savings! With Nissan's Military Pricing
Program, you can buy a new Nissan and pay at or below dealer invoice PLUS you can even combine your military discount with
See how much you can save!
This offer provides the opportunity to purchase or lease a new Nissan vehicle at a predetermined, at or below invoice price.
Nissan participants will be able to purchase a new vehicle at $150 under invoice price, plus all applicable incentives.
All New Nissan models, except: MY13/14 Versa Sedan S Trim, MY14 Versa Note S Trim and GT-R
To qualify for this special US Military VPP offer, participants must meet the following conditions:
- Active Duty or Reserve and their dependents (spouse/domestic partner)
- Retired or Veteran and their dependents (spouse/domestic partner)
- Retired includes those persons on the Permanent Disability Retired List (PDRL) and Temporary Disability Retired List (TDRL).
- US Military Veterans must be within 12 months of Active/Reserve Duty
- US Military includes: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard
- Provide verifiable proof of military status
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Military Identification Card
- Other documentation which clearly reflects Military status
- US Military Retirees must provide DD 214/NGB 22 or other supporting documentation.
The VPP discount is compatible with all other applicable incentive programs. Eligible participants can take advantage of
this program up to two times per year. Discount is not compatible with any vehicle sold or leased to a fleet account.
Disclaimer: VPP incentives vary by model and actual savings will vary based on model, trim and options selected.
Not all Nissan models or trim levels are eligible for VPP. VPP is an optional Dealer participation program. Contact
dealer for full details. Sentra, Maxima, Rogue, and Murano incentives vary by Region. See dealer for incentives on
these models. Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, ICAP/RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees,
sales taxes, etc.